ROAD TRIP::SAN FRANCISCO

'We're going on a what?!  A road trip?  No. Way. Serious?  I love road trips',  so says my 3lb dog.  Okay, technically she didn't speak, but we do understand each other quite well, a telepathic conversation of sorts or projecting but either way it seems we are on the same page.

By the time you read this-- myself, The Fancy and our two fur babies should be on the road.  If we are not, please note that there are swear words and objects being hurtled through our flat. I plan on being on the road by 8 a.m. and even that seems like a late start, but alas, I shall not be such a nagging Nelly (for at least the beginning of the trip). I will reserve my neurosis for later in the day, when the Fancy tells me to 'make it official and hop in the back seat'.  Sorry, I get nervous as a passenger, I think I have a right to pump non-existent breaks and point out that he is invading someone's 'space cushion'. We're on our way to San Francisco and I couldn't be happier, we haven't gone there together for about six years too long. I was gifted two free nights at a posh hotel in the city and we were planning to save them for later but the Fancy's Gran hasn't been great so we figured we would plan a vacation + visit. Originally  we were going to visit a baby hippo in San Diego this month but I don't think I could forgive myself if we did that and things weren't great with Gran. Of course I shall be Tweeting my heart out like I did on my last trip and I am hoping a few people will pipe up about what we should do as I don't have this trip planned to the 'nth of it's life like I did for the baby hippo excursion.  I am not known for my spontaneity, but life doesn't always follow my best laid plans.

Kelly | Fabulous K (August 10, 2011 at 10:07 AM)  

So cute! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

rings (August 11, 2011 at 5:48 AM)  

Too cute - enjoy the trip

Vicki Johnson (August 13, 2011 at 3:50 AM)  

well hello, i have just spent some time off and on throughout the day visiting many of your posts. i have had a blast! i have downloaded many lovely and creative gifts. i am going to have tons of fun using them. i wanted to thank you sooooooo much and send some love your way. ♥ i am sure i will be back, you crack me up, a ton!! have a great trip and be back soon.

Dina (August 13, 2011 at 2:21 PM)  

Sounds like fun! Have a great time!

justine | lovemaki (August 15, 2011 at 2:31 AM)  

oh, so jealous:P hope you're having a great time!

xx
j

Kathy (August 18, 2011 at 3:02 AM)  

super duper tuper CUTE PUPPY

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.