MAURICE BY KATE PANEROS

I didn't think I would be able to top Buster from last Monday but Maurice is a mean contender, just look at those ears and eyebrows. To die. Maurice was captured by photographer Kate Paneros, a former Souvenir Foto student.  Kate is so talented, her travel photo's are beyond impressive and even caught the eye of a huge magazine that asked her to shoot for them.  She's like the Cinderella of Flickr without the evil step sisters. I can't believe she didn't immediately send me an email with Maurice's mug in it, but alas I stalk her so Maurice was bound to make an appearance eventually.  Happy Monday to you all!


Rhianne (August 8, 2011 at 1:21 PM)  

eep, that little coat... what a cute dog!

Mrs. Teacher (August 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM)  

OMG. Cute coma happening to me.
Also, I linked your post on Bella on my Friday post :)

Miss B. (August 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM)  

Rhianne, I know that coat is so stylish, lol. Karissa, Bella thanks you so very much!

xx,

Miss B.

Kate Paneros (August 8, 2011 at 7:11 PM)  

Haha, Miss B! I thought of you when posting Maurice on my blog but I figured your cute radar would pick up on him eventually :) He was so spunky for a little sausage such as himself. Super fun to photograph - my cheeks have never hurt so much at the end of a "job".

Susan (August 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM)  

I die. Gives Billy a run for his money. Maybe I need a flying in the air (in a cute coat) shot! ;)

lisa –  (August 15, 2011 at 10:52 AM)  

That doxie is so dang cute. Except he's sure to have back problems if he keeps getting thrown in the air like that...

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.