DANA TANAMACHI| CHALK LETTERING

Just when you think the internet has served up all the inspiration you'll get for one lifetime along comes Dana.  I was looking up messy chalkboard textures, because I am quite taken with the color of an erased chalkboard (aren't you?) and I find the gifted Dana Tanamachi.  For someone so young, she is quote accomplished and if this is the beginning of her career I can only imagine what creative summits she will scale.  I believe in editorial parlance Miss Tanamachi would be considered 'one to watch'.  I would love to one day see her installations in person, I am positive they would be even more impressive than they appear on my little computer screen. You can visit more of her portfolio here.


Amy (August 23, 2011 at 8:13 AM)  

Creative sorts make me giddy ... and maybe a tad envious! :)

Susan (August 23, 2011 at 8:48 AM)  

So crazy---I got caught up in her site the other day! Her work is amazing...I even watched the videos. ;)

Miss B. (August 23, 2011 at 7:52 PM)  

Isn't she amazing?! I am so envious too and as soon as I have a free moment I plan to watch all the videos.

JennaBrooke (August 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM)  

These are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing!

JennaBrooke
www.JUSTsomethingspecial.com

leah (August 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM)  

SO gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.