I LOVE PUPPIES

I went to a birthday party on Sunday and volunteered to take photo's for the birthday boy.  I of course lost my mind when I saw the fella pictured above.  The ears?  Could they be any better?  A bit of a lazy eye and a terribly sweet disposition, a near perfect package.  When the guest of honor scrolled through my shots he commented, "there sure are a lot of photo's of the dog".  I am sorry, I am impervious to a face like this.

Rhianne (June 2, 2011 at 3:38 AM)  

I always take lots of photos of dogs too. I love his ears!

Miss B. (June 2, 2011 at 8:00 PM)  

The ears are hilarious right? Thanks for visiting ladies!

Chrisy (June 2, 2011 at 10:55 PM)  

Yes well he's just irrestible isn't he...nobody else stands a chance!

Amy (June 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM)  

I couldn't be helped. Obviously.

Anonymous –  (September 25, 2012 at 6:40 AM)  

He/ she is so stinnk cute I might crawl throw my screen and give him a big hug

Anonymous –  (September 25, 2012 at 6:40 AM)  

I no right

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.