ARTIST/MASKING TAPE BLOG EMBELLISHMENTS

I have it on good design authority that a lot of graphic designers think the tape trend on blogs is passe. I believe everything in moderation (except when it comes to shoes or fresh baguettes). I used some tape on a post over the weekend and I quite liked the look and thought maybe you might like some artist tape on your blog too.  Why not? I especially like the tape when coordinated with a photo but you could use it any way you please.  You can use these files in most (if not all) design programs and even in Word. Click the image above to take you to the download.  Have fun!

Pink Ronnie (June 28, 2011 at 3:34 AM)  

As a graphic designer myself, I still think that artist tape can look pretty good - thanks for the download!
Ronnie xo

Jhu (August 6, 2011 at 9:43 AM)  

Love this. :) Thank you.

Amy (August 6, 2011 at 8:06 PM)  

I saw this on Creature Comforts! Thank you so much!!! I love it and can't wait to use it!!

Leslie (December 29, 2011 at 10:40 PM)  

Thank you so much! If these are passe, then passe is awesome!

Kayli @ Head Over Heels (April 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM)  

Thrilled to find these freebies! Perfect for my project. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown (May 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM)  

Thanks so much for all your generous downloads. XOXO

Jen Horn (June 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM)  

This is awesome!
I will definitely put this to good use on my blog. :)
Thaaaaanks!
- Jen a.k.a. Nomad Manager

Anonymous –  (June 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM)  

That's exactly what I was looking for when I googled. Thank you so much for providing it free to us. You're so sweet.

Whitley Pollet (September 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM)  

Thank you so much for this! Perfect for what I was needing!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.