MONOCOLE'S ARE CUTE

I don't know about you but this image makes Monday this much more special, no? Is this really an animal or is it just another impostor?  I'm not sure but it sure is cute.  I love me a little white pup (?) in a top hat, 'stache and monocle, you?

Kathy Campbell (March 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM)  

Oh my....who cares if it's fake or not? That is flippen adorableness!!

JewelryWhore (March 28, 2011 at 11:46 AM)  

that is ridiculous! ack! love!

Miss B. (March 28, 2011 at 1:53 PM)  

Seriously right? Cute times a billion!

Deedums (March 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM)  

My heart will break if it's fake.

Unknown (March 31, 2011 at 10:59 AM)  

This has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! Love it!

MoustacheWit (April 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM)  

Impostor or no, that gentleman has more class per cubic inch than any other living organism.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.