MMXI::TWENTY-NINE

 
I know I have been slacking on my photo edits, but can I tell you how busy I am?  I  actually am trying to keep myself upright whilst I write this because I haven't slept for a couple of days. G.G. and I have been getting into the office by 7 a.m. (which means I MUST get up hours ahead to get ready and look 'natural') and leaving by 7 p.m.  Of course G.G. doesn't mind because I work in a dog treat factory and basically she thinks that I have the best job on earth. I on the other hand am exhausted.  It's a good exhaustion though, I am thrilled with being able to be creative all day long.  It seems that I flourish in an environment where my ideas are appreciated, go figure? 

Back to the edits...I have been toying with the idea for a couple of weeks now to ask if you wanted me to try my hand at editing some of your photo's. One of my lovely Souvenir Foto School students Mollie graciously asked me do a guest edit on her blog and I really love the idea of playing with images that may be a good memory but not the best photo.  What do you think?  I would need a low res image to evaluate the photo to see if I can even work with it  (I am a Photoshop Ninja but no magician) and then a higher-res one to be able to play. Talk amongst yourselves, let me know what you think.  Until then I shall continue finding photo's that I have forgotten like this 'before'. The 'after' above reminds me a little of a Seurat, boaters, lake, etc.  The Hassadic Jews in the boat feel like they could be from another time.  This edit brought me back to a happy day.  I truly love Central Park in the fall. Sigh.

Michelle P (March 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM)  

Geez, I LOVE this composition! Very much reminds me of paintings.

I'm already convinced that you are a processing genius, but I would love to see what you can do with other people's near miss photos!

Kathy Campbell (March 3, 2011 at 2:07 PM)  

This is so beautiful! It looks like it should be from a Jane Austin story!

Navy Bean (March 3, 2011 at 9:59 PM)  

LOVE the idea of sending in edits. I have so many photos that I think would be cool if only I knew more about photoshop. You have such talent so I know that they will be amazing! Keep us posted!

Chelsea C. (March 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM)  

I vote YES. Yes times ten. And p.s. -- the water in this photo looks so fantastic.

Miss B. (March 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM)  

Oh I am so happy,please email me away! besottedblog2gmail.com

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.