I AM A JUNKIE


My name is Miss B. and I am a junkie.  A beauty junkie that is.  I can't help it, I am on the endless search for complexion perfection.  It is an on-going journey and one I shall never cease to be captivated by.  My latest obsession is Laura Mercier's mineral make-up kit from Sephora.  I don't think you can get it anywhere else and the price is right.  You get brushes, primer, concealer, foundation and 'Stardust' (yes, it is as magical as it sounds). The kit helps you achieve a dewy, luminous complexion, something that evaded me in my 20's and is now all mine in my advanced years.  A little goes a long way, so if you are into amortizing your purchases like I am (it's easier to justify) than this really is mere pennies per use.  If you need concealer like it's an extension of your being than you must try Laura Mercier's concealers.  They are light and airy and camouflage like nobody's business. Okay, I shall stop being a pusher and just go back into my beauty junkie hovel.

Jules (March 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM)  

Thank God we don't live close to each other. I don't need to hang out regularly with someone who shares the same obsessions I do!

Are you still in love w/ the Loreal mascara? I have it and love it.

p.s. You pocket dialed me last night!

Jenny @ Hank + Hunt (March 16, 2011 at 6:53 PM)  

I just tried her tinted moisturizer and didn't need much convincing to try more from the line. This just pushed it over...Oh my way out the door to get it. THX!

Miss B. (March 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM)  

Yes, I actually just went back to an original L'Oreal formula I loved previously without as good of results. For $5 I think I can afford to make mistakes. Lol, sorry about the dial, it was probably Georgie she likes to sleep on electronic equipment.

Jenny, that is my NEXT purchase. I love the idea of a tinted moisturizer and I know her kit makes it all very accessible. I NEED a great concealer if I am going to go with a tinted moisturizer. BTW, a little goes a LONG way with the mineral makeup, and don't use the brush that comes with it, it's just ok:) I bought the flat brush from Everyday minerals, super inexpensive and great brush but I like Laura Mercier's mineral's better. Oh gosh can I go on about this...

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.