MMXI::TWENTY ONE

I am crazy for these blossoms.  It makes January in the City of Angels feel like a celebration. Every block seems to have a few of these tree's in full regale.  They make the sky seem more blue, the world a little brighter and when the petals start to fall they cover the sidewalks in Mother nature's confetti. You really can't enhance these much, they are naturally beautiful and they didn't really need my messing with them, but here's the 'before'.

Ez (February 6, 2011 at 11:56 PM)  

Absolutely gorgeous as usual Tristan. You always get this pop of aqua just right. Makes my aqua-loving heart ridiculously happy in deed.

Dionne (February 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM)  

Stunning. Great job on the editing, too! Love it!

Cassandra Dias (February 7, 2011 at 11:40 AM)  

They are really pretty!

xo,
Cassie

p.s. I'm hosting a great giveaway on my blog today if you wanted to enter!

{Red Hot Air Balloon Hand-Painted Locket Giveaway}

MIss B. (February 7, 2011 at 12:18 PM)  

Thank you ladies for your sweet words!

Navy Bean (February 7, 2011 at 12:59 PM)  

Gorgeous! This makes me wish for spring... it can't come fast enough!

Kaela (February 8, 2011 at 8:46 AM)  

Ooh! Good editing, but I like the before shot as well. Love it, love it.

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.