MMXI::TWENTY-EIGHT + HAPPY MONDAY!

I would love to tell you that I am a morning person, because I feel like it would behoove me to be one, but alas I am not. I am a night owl, even though that consists of nothing more exciting than reading into the wee hours of the morning.  Bella on the other hand is an early bird, a way too early bird.  The  image above is often what I see in the a.m. AFTER Bella has launched all 32 lbs of muscle onto my  solar plexus and smelled my face vigorously (Bella doesn't kiss like other dogs, she sniffs). After my shock of being woken up by a Frenchie bomb, Bella will pretend she is asleep (see Exhibit A. above).  Bella is not a good actress. When the Fancy shushes her  to keep it down, Bella translates it as 'Oh, you want to be bombed too?' and proceeds to hurtle herself full throttle on to him.  I am not a morning person, but having this furry alarm clock, as annoying as she may be, is delightful.  I can never stay cross at her for very long and when I see those pink bat ears pop up from behind a mound of duvet I can do nothing more than smile.  Wishing you the happiest of Monday's!

Vanessa (February 28, 2011 at 7:11 AM)  

I'm not a morning person either, but I could be if a Frenchie were involved.

Dionne (February 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM)  

Hahaha, how cute that she pretends to sleep. That's adorable!

Kathy Campbell (February 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM)  

Awwww, that is so adorable!! What a great way to wake up!

Malinda Lloyd (February 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM)  

she's adorable! my 85 lb. German Shepherd likes to lay on my legs and paw at me grumbling (not quite barking and not quite a yawn). He'll get up and start licking my face if he thinks I'm awake and runs off with my pillow as soon as I sit up.

Unknown (February 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM)  

hey there! just wanted to share with you my interview with grant hamilton - i know you like his work too! hope everything is going well w/ your new job!

http://brklynview.blogspot.com/2011/02/artists-i-like-interview-with-grant.html

MIss B. (February 28, 2011 at 8:47 PM)  

Malinda that is really cute:) Thanks Jaine I do love Mr. Hamilton! I will check it out.

Susan (March 1, 2011 at 7:55 AM)  

Too cute...Billy woke me up this morning, impossible to be mad! What a cutie Bella is!

Navy Bean (March 1, 2011 at 1:37 PM)  

Such a cutie!! The frenchies are just so hilarious. Navy starts licking his paws with such loud and slobbery vigor to let us know that he's awake.

re:find Joy (March 5, 2011 at 9:20 PM)  

I was giggling so hard when I read this! I think our frenchies are twin souls. This is the cutest thing, and what better way to be woken in the morning than by such a cutie-pie? Glad to hear my little Ella isn't the only one that likes to vigorously sniff things...her way of greeting the world.

Love your photo. So adorable.

Bitsy (April 16, 2011 at 7:51 AM)  

I recognized those ears! We have a Frenchie...his name is Milo. He's the love of our life. :)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.