HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Hello there Beautiful!  I am back from the dead--if only for a brief moment.  I battled allergies, a cold, and the flu and was still standing but the illness God's were not going to be happy until I was supine, they inflicted me with acute sinusitis (basically the equivalent of five days of torture).  Think ice picks to the eyes, axes to the brow bone, vise like pain at the bridge of your nose and you have a good idea of what I went through. All very unpleasant. I would have spilled world secrets if I knew them (I didn't).  I suffered, missed my first day at my new job and hung my head in the toilet for interminable hours.   I'm alive which I believe is a good sign.  I am slowly recovering, went to my first day and happy to report that I can breathe through one nostril.  I missed you so much, I can't wait to get back to blogging, my project and life in general. I've missed you.

Andree (February 23, 2011 at 5:12 AM)  

So sorry to hear you've been sick!!!! Glad you're feeling better!

big hugs from the Casamance!

Susan (February 23, 2011 at 8:07 AM)  

Well that was not fun...so sorry, but glad to have you back! Hopefully soon you'll be beaming a la Bridget! ;)

Unknown (February 23, 2011 at 8:19 AM)  

I am so glad you are feeling better! Welcome back

Toi (February 23, 2011 at 9:45 AM)  

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you were sick, but glad to hear you are getting better. Sending you good vibes to be able to breathe out of both nostrils soon.

Hailey (February 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM)  

So happy to see you're back!! Sorry to hear you were so sick - hope you make the full recovery very soon!!

Pistachio (February 23, 2011 at 12:56 PM)  

Glad you are feeling better!!
Cheers!!

kimberj (February 23, 2011 at 4:44 PM)  

Get Well Soon Miss B!!!! May the Gods of Speedy Recovery shine their healing powers upon you :)

Pixie (February 23, 2011 at 8:59 PM)  

Glad you're feeling better..sickies suck.

Miss B. (February 23, 2011 at 11:45 PM)  

Thank you all! What a WONDERFUL welcome back!!!

xx,

Miss B.

Anonymous –  (February 24, 2011 at 10:56 AM)  

I'm so glad you're feeling better and you have no idea how happy I am that you have a new job!! Woo Hoo!! I can't wait to hear about your project :)

Regan (March 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM)  

Ugh! I am so sorry! I actually had this same thing and I found that cutting dairy out of my diet really helped with the "mucus" build up. (yuck, right?) Garlic & Oil of oregano pills helped fight the infection in my stomach. Anyway. Hope you are feeling better and this goes away fast!

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.