MMXI::SIXTEEN

I love that I wished for a winter's day and today I woke up to the soft patter of rain on my bedroom window.  Truth be told, if I knew my wishes were going to be granted I may not have wasted one on something as ephemeral as a rainy day, but I guess that's the nature of wishes, you never know when they will come true. I took the shot of the crow after I got off work on Saturday.  I was trying to capture him in the naked tree branch, he looked so majestic with the sun glinting a deep blue on his feathers. Crows have a bad rap as creepy but they are intelligent creatures and are very interesting. Since the only birds I encounter are crows, pigeons and wild gray parrots I am making due.  I wasn't expecting to get an in flight shot and I truly didn't think my lens could capture it, I was pleasantly surprised with the image on my LCD screen.  Once I reviewed the results I knew where I would take the original image. It may have been a sweat inducing, sunny day when I shot this but I think I was able to transform it quite nicely into a blustery winter's morning.
 

Miss B. (January 31, 2011 at 12:32 PM)  

Thank you Hailey for your sweet note:)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.