HAPPY MLK DAY

Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream.  I too have a dream, it involves moving into the house where this Frenchie resides gnawing on it's jowls whilst gloating over how well my fawn Frenchie coordinate's with my natural linen covered furniture. Miss Andree of On Linden Way sent this to me. She obviously has heck of great taste in cute, this image looks like it was made to be on the Besotted Brand blog, no? I worship it.  Thank you to both Miss Andree and Miss Aubrey Rose for sharing this with the world.

Anonymous –  (January 17, 2011 at 2:27 PM)  

Some furry friends just go well with furniture! Especially linen. I am considering a sleek, taupe whippet...

Miss B. (January 17, 2011 at 2:46 PM)  

So funny you left a comment Miss Tricia Rose, I should have added on my 'Rough Linen' covered furniture;) This totally reminded me of you and how badly I want to one day own my own set of your pretties!

Andree (January 17, 2011 at 3:43 PM)  

Holy cow! You made me smile Miss B! "I had a dream" - how absolutely perfect!

I'm sorry, but I think you are going to have to take some animal training classes so you can teach those fur-babies of yours to pose like this too!

Have a wonderful week!

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons (January 18, 2011 at 12:39 AM)  

That pic just made me grin from ear to ear....hope you had a happy MLK day!

~Kirsten
http://triplemaxtons.blogspot.com

Unknown (January 18, 2011 at 12:35 PM)  

Heehee! Too cute! Love this blog...

Navy Bean (January 29, 2011 at 5:12 PM)  

Oh my goodness... this is the cutest picture ever! I have a Frenchie (named Navy) myself and I know that exact pose. I post pictures of him every Friday: http://navybeanonline.blogspot.com/search/label/Navy

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.