PIPER

 
It is true I do love me some cute animals, but I am just as taken with the majestic ones.  Miss Piper, the 'dog'ter of Janice of Paper Valise, certainly is of the majestic category.   If this dog was a human she would surely be a super model.  I love the addition of the blush bloom, it looks so spectacular against her shiny, pewter coat, no?

Tania (November 8, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

oh my word - she is georgous!!!

Anonymous –  (November 8, 2010 at 8:33 AM)  

it was a short modeling career.

4 minutes in total.

bink and boo (November 8, 2010 at 11:49 PM)  

Oh my this blog is much too pretty for reader. I love your new home, it's lovely.

Whitney @ Whisker Graphics (November 8, 2010 at 11:58 PM)  

She looks like milk chocolate velvet. Janice is a lucky gal. :)

Miss to Mrs (November 9, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

I love the new space. Very homey! I want to curl up on the couch and never leave. (Are the dogs allowed on the couch in this new space?)

Congrats on your new home!

Lauren (November 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM)  

Nothing beats a beautiful weim! Lovely lovely. :)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.