HAND DRAWN WREATHS

I am a consummate professional level day dreamer. If that was truly a paying profession I daresay that I would be admitted to the top 100 list with no problem.  Part of my day dreaming skill set includes the predilection towards doodling incessantly.  I can not have a telephone conversation without the ensuing scribble.  I am happiest when I am lost in a world with my thoughts, a pen or pencil and a beautiful blank sheet of paper.

I doodled these wreaths and a whole woodland menagerie the other day when I was on a call with New York.  I decided to turn the wreaths into some digital stamps for you.  If you have no idea how to use them or what they are please visit the uber creative Rhonna Farrer for a quick tutorial. I think these could make some great personalized gift tags or even place cards and since they are digital you can make them bigger, smaller or any color your little heart desires.  I think they look pretty swell with a monogram in the middle, I found the 'b' from this font set here.  Just click the image to get you to the download.

*Please note all Besotted Blog downloads are for NON-COMMERCIAL use only unless specifically stated.  If you would like to use these in a commercial project please email me for rates. Thank you!

Kathy Campbell (November 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM)  

Hello gorgeous!

And I miss being able to get your posts in my reader! :(

Miss B. (November 18, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

You can't get this in your reader? There's an email subscribe button below:)

Brandi Hussey (November 18, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

Oh my goodness, do you know how long I've searched for something like this? I even tried making my own (the results are NOT pretty) - big, big thank you for making my day!

Miss B (November 18, 2010 at 7:35 PM)  

Oh Brandi, I am happy I could make this for you:)

Make, Do and Send (November 19, 2010 at 11:31 AM)  

these are gorgeous! I cant wait to have a play around and see what uses i can find for them, i see many monogram wreaths in my crafting future thanks to these :)

paula (November 21, 2010 at 1:46 PM)  

This is beautiful. Thank you!

Lisa Mackay (November 24, 2010 at 4:29 PM)  

I am posting this link on twitter - you need a share button! :) Thanks again for the generosity!

Miss B. (December 6, 2010 at 8:32 PM)  

Lizinka I should get a share button, let me try to figure that out, lol.

Annette (January 14, 2011 at 1:35 PM)  

Oh goodness... these are pretty! Must. Save. Thank you so much for sharing them!

Anonymous –  (February 13, 2011 at 3:47 AM)  

Thanks, these are very pretty!

Pratya (October 1, 2011 at 10:32 PM)  

Hello Miss B..
Thanks for sharing, this really beautiful :)
Can I use this brushes for my blog and my online shop logos?

Anonymous –  (January 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM)  

awee im in LOVE! and gonna use it for something very special!!:) thank you. i think it will be sweet when sometimes you will stumble upon a photo and see the wreath used in a special and unique way!and just by seeing the way it was used...to feel how your work was appreciated! :) j

Lisa (April 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM)  

Hello!
I absolutely love this! So beautiful! I am having a hard time though with the instructions. I followed the tutorial you recommended, but when I open the PNG, it will not let me "select all" etc...

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Lisa

BJ and Shalene (November 10, 2012 at 5:49 PM)  

I'm a photoshop newbie. Can you give brief instructions how to change the color of the brush? THanks!

Anonymous –  (December 14, 2012 at 7:46 AM)  

Exactly what I've been looking for! Thank you so much for sharing :)

Post a Comment

I am honored + thrilled that you are leaving me a note! Please know your sweet thoughts are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

xx,

Miss B.